Last week saw two projects moving closer to completion. We did the tear out of our old kitchen (what a mess) and I got enough done on my new Black Mountain Cycles bike to take her for a ride Sunday. Both are going to be wonderful, well worth the effort!
In the kitchen we’re making and installing the ceiling this week then we can set the upper cabinets. I hope to have the space up and running by the end of this week and finished by the end of next. I’ve got a class in the shop the first full week of May and students to feed.
Building out the bike has been a really cool project. Her first little 10-mile jaunt went perfectly. The only thing that needed tweaking was the pitch and height of the saddle. I’ll get the fenders on next weekend and maybe a decaleur for the front bag, then the only thing left to do is ride. I’m planning a full post on the bike in the next few weeks.